TCM will develop by using research and standardization in modern system

RG E – Challenges facing the medical field in China

Hello, everyone. My choice of EADWW project is to make a poster to show my research result. I think it can be easily understood by the ordinary people. Now, let me introduce my poster to you.

I think the people who concern the TCM or want to use TCM to improve health care system will be my audience. Since traditional Chinese medicine is not famous in the world, I need to explain it for the public.

I choose poster because it’s easy to read. The media can be the internet or we can put it up at some public places. What’s more the picture in the poster can also give a brief introduction about TCM. In the poster, I add many traditional Chinese elements in it. The background is ink and wash painting in traditional Chinese style. It can show the fact that it has a close relationship with Chinese culture. And at the corner of the poster, there is a traditional Chinese doctor who were picking the herb to make herb remedies. And as a component of Chinese culture, Chinese has been benefited from it for such a long time. Although, TCM is a complicated system and it’s difficult to explain it in a single page, maybe in this way, people can know it as a medical component in the traditional Chinese system.

The title of the poster is that “traditional Chinese medicine is developing”. In the old days, without the scientific methods, TCM is doubted by many people. And many people don’t believe it can have the effect. The specific methods can be the researches and standardization. I also show it in the poster.

The potential context or is the current world crisis—COVID 19. Since TCM can help to defeat virus, many people who worried about the virus will be interested in it. And potential venues can be the clinic or the website which would give information about COVID 19. It can interact with the text because if we can benefit from TCM we can do better when face other disease.

The limitation is that it’s hard to explain what’s TCM clearly in a single poster. Maybe people who have already heard about TCM can be unintended audiences since they can understand easily.

The poster doesn’t contain so much words as essay. Many people can get it easily. It’s also helpful to make more people learn something about TCM.