Pay More Attention to Doctor-patient Relationship

RG E – Challenges facing the medical field in China

As I have some researches on problems or challenges in doctor-patient relationship, some main points in my essay are not so appropriate for the public, so my targeted audience are those who play a role as patients in our daily life.

In my limited opinion, everyone may be a patient one day including myself. Most of us fairly and objectively look upon the medical disputes happening on others. However, when we are the main characters in the disputes, we probably think differently.

I use English to show my opinions. Although the number of medical disputes is much smaller in Western countries than in China, the core of more respect and care for medical staffs is the same. I noticed in the newspapers that people in some countries loot goods and materials and leave little to medical staffs who have worked for the whole day. Different countries may have different situations but all of them should develop a environment to show more care and respect to medical staffs.

I choose poster to communicate with my audience, for it can be directly perceived through the senses. People may not have much time on complicated things, but a poster spends little time. In the poster, I show a picture about medical staffs fight against virus for patients and use some words to show that medical treatment is risky and unpredictable. What’s more, “Don’t let caring stop at moving”is necessary, which shows that when we are moved by the effort medical staffs make to fight against the virus, we should care more and pay more attention to them, not just being touched and then ignore the problem.  

Probable venues are stations, shopping malls and other places that get high pedestrian or vehicular traffic. Hospitals are also important venues, for I hope that patients who have seen this poster can have better attitude towards medical staffs. Maybe it is difficult to put up posters in hospitals according to their regulations, but they can make a difference even if they are put up on the outer windows. What’s more, internet is an efficient way for most of targeted audience go online everyday. In this way, it can attract more attention and call on people respect and care more for medical staffs.

However, there are many limitations. Because my essay is more about the analysis of the reasons contributing to the tense doctor-patient relationship, what I can communicate with my targeted audience is really little. I can only use some words to attract people and show them my opinions. Hope that everyone who sees the poster can have more understanding of medical staffs.