the meditation for the teenagers’ new media access: combinatorial method can work better than a single strategy.

RG B – The benefits and challenges of technology in educationUncategorized

It is obvious that the group of people that I want to engage with is the young parents who are worrying about their teen’s education. as far as I know, now some of these parents failed in educating and monitoring their young adolescents. In Tomcykz’s (2017)’s research, only nearly 20% of parents “actively influence the progress and content of their children’s e-activity”. This shows that they lack knowledge and strategies to educate their teens using new media safety. we are all interested in the family education to the new media. The difference is that I am just past the period of family education and tried to understand how the new media’s information flows.

I will organize my text in English. In my text, I tried to consider the education culture and tradition from China and America. I hope this can make my idea engaged with parents from different countries.

My text will connect with them tightly because the topic I choose is discussing their meditation styles. My text will connect with them by giving typical interact scenes drew by myself, and it looks fun and easy to be accepted. The text is trying to provide them my suggestion for the mediation styles for the teens based on my research.

The text I create is a power print. Why power print? I want to make a video, but I don’t have the skills to do it well. I think a power print can provide the same information as a video, and you can view the ppt as the main idea of the video. I organize the power print according to my EAEA essay, which is introducing, comparison, and conclusion. If I finish my video, I want to post it on the video site, like bilibili, YouTube, and so on. If I use my power print to give a speech, I want to talk toward the parents—as a teen after education.

Some of the instructions and the suggestions are coming from the current research result in several articles. Maybe I can `put reference after my power print or simply give comments under each power print. my choice has a limit that if I don’t make the power print attractive enough, the ideas cannot separate widely. I think the expert or the researchers will be my unintended audience because I provide a new idea toward the current research, but there is a limit that because I am not famous and my major is not on education, they may not deal seriously with my opinion.

3 thoughts on “the meditation for the teenagers’ new media access: combinatorial method can work better than a single strategy.

1. Wonderful goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you’re just extremely great.
    I really like what you have acquired here, really like what you’re saying and the way in which you say
    it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it smart.
    I can not wait to read much more from you.

This is really a tremendous site.